• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Production turned in the old days

Website
www.turnrobust.com
Found these at an antique power show over the weekend in the woodworking building. Most certainly machine turned. What I find interesting is the packaging. Stacked up and crated and shipped this way. Looks like there is a single nail in the end of each piece holding it to the crating boards. I'll bet this is a actually a pretty rare artifact, as you'd think the bundle would have been delivered to the job site and installed right away. Somehow these set around for a lot of years. Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I did finding them.

Attachments

• IMG_4463.jpg
    IMG_4463.jpg
    584.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_4464.jpg
    IMG_4464.jpg
    558 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_4466.jpg
    IMG_4466.jpg
    434 KB · Views: 122
Back