• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Peter Jacobson for "Red Winged Burl Bowl" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 29, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Solaris
rmuniak

Solaris

42" diam. x 3 1/2
Oak, ash, parana pine and mesquite with red die
Wallhung and on a windy day it spins------ (not)
Photo: Arlan Heiser
Wow this is fantastic. I love the spiraled flutes and the texturing really adds to the overall impact. Your composition is just fantastic.
Great Job
- Jeff Salter

very nice, i have been looking at wall hangings, i assume you hang this piece, and this piece would add to any room

I don't think I could add anything that hasn't already been posted on this piece except to say that this is by far the most impressive piece of work I have ever had the pleasure to see and what a treat it would be to see the actual work! Thanks for giving me inspiration and insight on what can happen with the right tools and an artistic mind! Irish Mike

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
rmuniak
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename