• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
The perfect cast
DON FRANK

The perfect cast

Trout and water surface all turned from one piece of sycamore, cut apart and painted with acrylics
Really beautiful work

That's just wonderful, and amazing, Don. I live where there is trout art everywhere you turn, even on utility boxes along the roads, and those are excellent trout representations. Well done.

Gorgeous! I’m interested in learning more about painting my turnings, but I have no knowledge of using acrylics. Could you point me the direction of some resources that would help me get started?

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
DON FRANK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename