• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Carol Reed

New AAW member, relatively new turner.
brand new Jet 1642
old and dirty, but functioning well Jet 1014
Mentored by Wally Dickerman.
Member Peaks Woodturners, Flagstaff, AZ
Member Arizona Woodturners, Phoenix, AZ
Former member Quad Cities Woodturners, Rock Island, IL
Former member San Diego Woodturners, San Diego, CA
Signed up for Mike Stafford's box making class at JCCFS next June
wannabe turner for far too long!

odie

TOTW Team
Panning for Montana gold, with Betsy, the mule!
Carol....good morning!

I'm headed out to the shop in a few minutes.....routine!

This is the place to learn.......however, your credentials look like a veteran! :D

Remember this.....no matter what the subject, you'll find differing opinions. For most things, there is no "right or wrong"......just different ways of accomplishing a goal.

good luck......

ooc

Hey Carol!
wave.gif
Good to see you here.

Odie, you're right...Carol has flung a few wood chips and made a bit of sawdust over the years. ;)

Hi All

Carol,
I read your postings over on Woodcentral. Glad to see you here at the AAW. Welcome!

john lucas

AAW Forum Expert
Carol Your welcome anywhere I am. I know you'll enjoy this group. You'll also really enjoy JCC. I'm teaching there on March for the first time. It's a fantastic place. If I can I'll try to visit Mike's class. Hope it doesn't conflict with the AAW symposium.

Back