• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Charles M Gillingham

I'm Charles, from far northern California. I have an old Powermatic 45 lathe, which I bought from a client three years ago. I turn mostly bowls form local wood I find. I have worked with Coastal Live Oak, Manzanita, Madrone, Pacific Yew, Big Leaf Maple, Black Locust, to name a few. I would interested to talking with others who own the same lathe as I do.

cg

Charles you might get a more robust response to your invitation if the message header mentioned "Powermatic 45" as that will get the attention of other folks who find the 45 interesting.

Back