• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Elisabeth Ross

Website
www.2treeboyz.com
Hi, I'm Elisabeth Ross. I own 2 Tree Boyz Wood, which processes tree service green waste into turning stock. We have been involved in the woodturning world since late fall of 2014. In addition to the business, I am a wife & homeschooling mom of 3, including my sons Alex (13) & Will (10), who have been turning since August of 2017. They both work with me in the business, and my husband does the processing. I will be taking some turning instruction in the next couple of months, which I feel will help me to better understand wood and enable me to help the boys when they get stuck on projects in the shop.

I am a member of the Georgia Association of Woodturners and am serving this year as the chair for the Turning Southern Style symposium.

Here is a picture from 2016 of our family with client pieces that are part of my personal collection. L to R, pieces by my son Alex Ross, Harvey Meyer, Mike Peace, Ron Campbell, Derek Weidman

Attachments

• Family_05_deep.jpg
    Family_05_deep.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 46
Back