• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

For Sale: McNaughton Standard Small Coring Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard small coring knife. This is the thinner knife that will fit all knife holding heads on the McNaughton system as far as I know. Small chip on the right side of the cutter which will soon grind away. Still lots of use left. How about $40 delivered to the US.Small McNaughton Knife.jpg

Now that I compared this knife to my standard set I believe it is from a mini set. Its shorter than my standard with the same curve. Perhaps someone can let me know which set it is from?

I made the Paypal payment this morning. I included the address in the Paypal payment. Let me know if you need any more information. I am in Chandler, Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back