• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

FS: Nova G3 Lite 1" x 8tpi Direct Thread Chucks (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Nova G3 Lite chucks. I'd prefer to sell them as a pair.

Asking $200 for both bodies & keys without jaws
$230 for bodies, keys, and whichever 50mm jaw set you prefer (serrated or smooth inner - I'll keep the remaining one).
Includes shipping to the continental US.

Both chucks work great - I just got a larger lathe and need to switch to 1-1/4" x 8tpi.

joshuagoran@gmail.com

chucks2.jpegchucks1.jpeg

To clarify - one of these is a Pro-tek model, which I understand to have a better plating than the "Lite" models.

Also, I have decided to keep the jaw set on the left - if you want jaws included, they will be the ones on the right with the smooth inner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back