• We just finished moving the forums to a new hosting server. It looks like everything is functioning correctly but if you find a problem please report it in the Forum Technical Support Forum (click here) or email us at forum_moderator AT aawforum.org. Thanks!
  • Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Dave Roberts for "2 Hats" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 22, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Mark Hepburn (Unabridged)

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
Part Tres

Hi All. Just saying hello after a rather long hiatus involving two hand surgeries, an elbow, neck and some other ones. Finally able to get back in the shop after nearly two years absence (and longer participating in the forum).

Anyway, just saying hi!

Mark

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
Welcome Back!! Good to see you
Thanks Lance! I'm glad to be back, that's for sure. And it's good to be ruining some turning blanks :-D (been a while and I'm definitely rusty).

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
Welcome back, Mark. I often wondered what happened to you !?!? Glad you're feeling better and back in the shop.
Thanks Tom. for a while I was wondering what happened to me also. L O L.

Last edited:

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
Thanks Bill. It’s good to be back. I wondered how you were doing while I was out

Mark Hepburn

Artist & Chef
Howdy Mark..... :)

I'm just now becoming aware of this new introduction, but I think I've already welcomed you back somewhere else on the forums...

Welcome back again, friend. :)

-o-
Hey Odie. Yes you did welcome me back but it’s still nice to hear from you anytime my friend.

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
pbase.com
Howdy Mark..... :)

I'm just now becoming aware of this new introduction, but I think I've already welcomed you back somewhere else on the forums...

Welcome back again, friend. :)

-o-

Your memory is serving you well, Odie. Back in 2014 is when Mark joined the forum and posted an introduction. After an absence of a few years, he returned in 2019. And now part tres. I decided to merge the three threads into one.

Welcome Mark!
You will learn a lot and have a great time at Ellsworth’s!
I just missed you as I left his house about an hour ago after a 3-day class. He is a fabulous teacher and person.
Do NOT try to pet the dog

Back