• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Merry Christmas

I would like to do the same- Merry Christmas, happy holidays to all and peace on earth! I hope everyone appreciates the love you put into all those hand made (turned?) gifts you gave them, and Santa's elves got you all those new goodies for the shop that you have been dropping hints about.

Please be safe on the road if you are traveling to see loved ones like us.

Dogs barking like the UPS man was coming up the drive with his ready biscuits, so I could only grab a couple of quick shots through the screened windows.

Think they knew that we're doing the family dinner today so the kids can spend Christmas day with the other grandparents? There were 16 in total out there, only one in the oven.

Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• Christmas-Eve-Turkey.jpg
    Christmas-Eve-Turkey.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 97
Merry Christmas to all and the best holiday wish I know - May you have time to turn in the new year.

Back