• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Oneway 2436 and much more, Price Lowered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

Price lowered 8/22/20

I am selling everything in my woodturning/woodworking shop including my Oneway 2436 lathe with many accessories. Also for sale Powermatic 66 tablesaw, Inca 710 bandsaw, Mastercarver Flex shaft, Mastercarver Micro Pro and much more. Please email me for list of items for sale and photos. garyzeff@gmail.com

I am selling everything in my woodturning/woodworking shop including my Oneway 2436 lathe with many accessories and jigs, Also for sale Powermatic 66 tablesaw, Rockwell Variable speed floor drill press, Powermatic Belt/disc sander, Inca 710 bandsaw, Mastercarver Flex shaft, Mastercarver Micro Pro and much more. Please email me for more information. garyzeff@gmail.com

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
I am selling everything in my woodturning/woodworking shop including my Oneway 2436 lathe with many accessories and jigs, Also for sale Powermatic 66 tablesaw, Rockwell Variable speed floor drill press, Powermatic Belt/disc sander, Inca 710 bandsaw, Mastercarver Flex shaft, Mastercarver Micro Pro and much more. Please email me for more information. garyzeff@gmail.com
I updated the title. Sorry to see you go, but these tools will make someone happy. Sometimes posting a few pictures helps make a quick sale. Aloha

Hello,

What is your asking price for your Oneway lathe? Could you please send photos of what all is included with the lathe? You are welcome to send the photos and information to falwing70@gmail.com. Thank you.

Emiliano Achaval

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
TOTW Team
Website
hawaiiankoaturner.com
Hello,

What is your asking price for your Oneway lathe? Could you please send photos of what all is included with the lathe? You are welcome to send the photos and information to falwing70@gmail.com. Thank you.
Did he reply to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back