• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Keven Jesequel for "Big Leaf Maple" being selected as Turning of the Week for April 15, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Oneway Coring Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oneway Coring with 3 blades and stabilizers, base unit, 3-cutters and height adjusting rods and bolts.
Also includes gig for sharping cutters. Unit is in like new condition. handle included. freight is not included.
It was used on a Robust A/B
$ 490.00

lench5040@gmail.com

Attachments

• oneway coring.JPG
    oneway coring.JPG
    350.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
For what it‘s worth, there’s a solid round metal bar inside the base that works with the 25 1/2“ lathe. This post can be removed by loosening a set screw to cut shorter (by 1/2“ to 3/4”) and reinserted to work with a 24” lathe setup.

Perfect that s what I needed. I have a 20 inch lathe so it would not work.
The outer cylinder (tube) on the base is hollow all the way down to the base plate on my 24” setup. Thus, I would think both the outer cylinder and the removable inner post could be cut down to fit on a smaller lathe. A metal cutting bandsaw could make quick work of this. Just ask around the forum or check with Oneway for the height measurements for a 20” lathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back