• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Philip Peak

Hello everyone I was told I should introduce myself so here I am. I am a woodturner at heart and have been turning since 2000. I recently moved to the Indianapolis Area and have just joined the local chapter here. I have lots of interests outside of woodturning, Square-dancing, I am also a square-dance caller. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of my shop as yet so maybe I'll post some later. I have a facebook book page called "Phil's Woodturning" if you want to check it out. I used to have a website but I let it lapse during covid. Once I get settled here I plan on getting back into the Arts and craft fairs again.
I have an issue I need help with but I feel I should make a new thread on it in a different area.

Howdy and welcome from Texas.

Michael Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
TOTW Team
Hi Phil, welcome to the forum! I don’t know much about square dancing, so I haft I look up what a caller is—pretty cool. I’m sure you have a lot of fun with it. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Back