• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Raymond Thomas

Hello, everyone. I have been wood-turning for about 12 years but only recently started perusing the internet for more information. My turnings have been mostly spindle turnings, balusters, stair-rails, pens (not too many of those to brag about).

I just recently took a bowl turning introductory course and I walked away knowing that I have so much more to learn.

I look forward to participating and learning from the more experienced members.

Welcome to the forum Raymond. You will find a lot of friendly help here from expert woodturners. I learn a lot just by reading the excellent threads on different topics. Happy turning.

Welcome. Are you involved with any local clubs?
The AAW Symposium come tomraliegh in 2019.
I am involved with NCWoodworking.net been active with this online club and its outreach program for about 5 years now. Interesting members and a lot of general woodworking topics always being discussed.

Back