• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Paul May for "Checkerboard (ver 3.0)" being selected as Turning of the Week for March 25, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

SOLD: Kelton McNaughton Center Saver System Combo Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.zachlaperriere.com
I bought a new McNaughton in 2017, not realizing then that the system was not good for softwoods.

If you can believe it, the price of the McNaughton hasn't budged since I bought this for $565.25, though I see Craft Supply has them back-ordered until May:
McNaughton at Craft Supply

As you'll see in the photos, my set is rusty. Full disclosure! Barely used, but not taken care of like you might hope for. That's what happens in short time in an open air shop in the Alaska rainforest. Also included is everything to my memory for the laser guide, EXCEPT the laser. My wife ran off with it.

I also want to be clear that there are easier coring systems for the beginner. No one is as good as Mike Mahoney as a beginner...or for that matter, perhaps ever?! with the McNaughton. The Oneway is my first recommendation, though I'm not an expert.

If I haven't talked you out of my listing, I'll send it anywhere in the US for $250, which includes USPS Flat Rate shipping, tracking, and a $100 insurance. I have Paypal, Venmo, and can probably swing Facebook payments if your heart is set on it. Send a message or ask questions below.

Attachments

• IMG_6829.jpg
    IMG_6829.jpg
    800.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_6830.jpg
    IMG_6830.jpg
    536.1 KB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back