• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Tim Kipps

I'm new here from Va. I've been turning for about two years after a good friend gave me an old Craftsman lathe, thinking it would be a nice addition to the shop. We'll you know what happened from there....... Looking forward to learning more here!

I'm new here from Va. I've been turning for about two years after a good friend gave me an old Craftsman lathe, thinking it would be a nice addition to the shop. We'll you know what happened from there....... Looking forward to learning more here!

Welcome fellow craftsman lathe owner....on here you will find we are the odd ones but I have turned on mine for several years and still have good luck with it. If yours is an older one you will be happy with it.

Have fun be safe;)

Back