• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Day and Night... Bottom View
C

Day and Night... Bottom View

When I started to burn the patter, I had no idea how long it would take me...about 30 - 40 hours of pyrography time. Did a little bit ever night for quite a while. No rush, just relaxed and let the pattern reveal itself. Just did my first demonstration for the El Camino Woodturning Guild: Decorative Finishes meet Woodturning! Happy to say it went well!
Carmen,

Your first demonstration went off real well - Congratulations - a great job. Your Day and Night piece is really terrific - the pyrography design is really special. I hope to see more like this in the future.

hey Carmen,
Way to go ,,good work and a nice bottom.
Glad you stayed at it.
Maybe see ya in another class

Jim Bliss

Thank you SO much! Sam - patience is a forever teacher - the hard part is staying the student. Bill, your comments mean the world to me!! Jim - your a great teacher - thank you for introducing me to a huge passion!!!! Would be thrilled and fortunate to be in your class again!

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Carmen De La Paz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device