• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Wood in LA

Hi
I will be visiting family in the Woodland Hills area of LA next week. Are there any wood supply stores in the "Valley" area that you know about? Have already looked up Woodcraft and Rockler.
Thanks in advance for the info.
:confused: :)

Thanks

Thanks folks.

These, and others I got elsewhere, will give me something to do in my spare time, provided the grandkids give me any! I need to look for pen blanks, bowl blanks, etc, since the airplane is limited. Of course, as one respondent told me, if I don't take a suitcase, I can take back 100 pounds of wood. Hmmmm. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back