• Beware of Counterfeit Woodturning Tools (click here for details)
  • Johnathan Silwones is starting a new AAW chapter, Southern Alleghenies Woodturners, in Johnstown, PA. (click here for details)
  • Congratulations to Jim Hills for "Journey II" being selected as Turning of the Week for May 6th, 2024 (click here for details)
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Yellow icing cubcake
john lucas

Yellow icing cubcake

This is my latest cupcake box. I had trouble with the icing. The epoxy started to cure and got so hot I could not hold the icing tube so the icing was done in a mad rush and doesn't look like I wanted. I also had to rush the photo so you can't see the icing very well. I'll try to shoot it again one of these days when I have more time.
I still haven't found the best icing material. The epoxy is solid and won't break like the other icing formulas I tried but it's too glossy and makes the box top heavy. I guess there's nothing like the real thing for perfect icing.
John, these are just much. I chuckle every time I see a real cupcake since you started making these.

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
john lucas
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back